Prosper Pilates Instructor Training
If your passion for Pilates has guided you towards an interest in becoming an instructor, then it’s time to take control of your future. Re:Gen Pilates proudly offers a full-service, comprehensive Pilates Instructor Training Program! We offer…
- Personalized & comprehensive training
- Unprecedented access to our state-of-the-art facility and Master Instructor
- All requirements to sit for the PMA Exam.
This program is taught by Master Pilates Instructor, Jennifer Whitley, who has over 10 years of Pilates instructor and teacher training experience. We work closely with the Personal Best Pilates Instructor Academy to ensure that our syllabus is up to date and covers every topic taught at Pilates facilities nationwide.
Upcoming Course Dates
May 31-June 2
Pilates Instructor Classes
Each class will be limited to eight students only to guarantee an intimate classroom experience. Receive hands-on training and studio access!
We grant studio access for self-practice and observation. This access is on a space-available basis for three months after your completed module. If, for some reason, you need an extension, please contact us. Full scheduling privileges are only available with membership.
- Pilates Fundamental and Mat Module (40 hours of academics and classroom training)
- 10 Hours of Self Practice (Mat only)
- 10 Hours of Observation (Mat or Reformer)
- Written and Practical Exam
- Mat Certificate
- Anatomy Certificate (offered separately)
- Reformer Module (40 Hours of academics)
- 25 Hours of Self Practice (Reformer)
- 25 Hours of Observation (Reformer)
- 150-Hour Apprenticeship (Reformer and Mat)
- Written and Practical exam
*Note: This certificate meets PMA Standards. Students of this program are eligible to sit for the PMA exam.
- Mat and Reformer Certificates
- Tower/Chair/Barrels Module (20 Hours of Academics)
- 15 Hours of Self Practice
- 15 Hours of Observation
- 150-Hour Apprenticeship (Includes all apparatus)
The comprehensive program takes, on average, in between six to twelve months to complete. This depends on student availability, scheduling, and motivation to complete the course.
How to Get Started
We want to make sure we’re the right fit for you! All applicants must be interviewed prior to being accepted into our program. We highly recommend prior fitness instructor experience and/or Pilates equipment experience. The more you know coming into our program, the more likely it is for you to succeed!
If you would like to learn more about our pricing, schedule, and availability—or if you just have more questions—please reach out to us! We look forward to hearing from you and guiding you on your path towards becoming a Pilates instructor. It’s time to take control of your future and make a decision that will give you a lifelong reward. Give others the gift of strength, balance, and a happy life through the power of Pilates!
for more info and to schedule a private orientation session